Sunday, June 01, 2008

What a day...

It was supposed to be an uneventful Saturday evening. Watched one missed call on my laptop and then met Alv for kopi before heading down to Zouk for pregaming. After that, we took a long walk to butter factory to meet bday girl and gang, but ended up waiting like 45 mins for them outside this Jap restaurant.

Anyway, FINALLY made it to butter and boy oh boy was it crowded. The only mentionable part of the night was the "thing" that this model-like ang moh chick did to me. Only the people who were there with me know about the "thing".. so what happens at the club stays at the club... Anyway, the music wasn't very appealing so we left for supper at about 1 plus.. hahahah.. yes.. 1 plus.. the time I usually start partying.. Had ripped off bak ku teh at MS right after..

Ok now for the next highlight of the night.. I got home at about 3am, entered my elevator.. and it started moving up.. for about 1-2 seconds and then it jerked with a loud thud. The button lights and floor indicator switched off and there I was.. stuck in the lift after watching one missed call a few hours before... !#$!$%#$@^#%$^$%&%^$&#$^$#@%@!%@#$

Immediately called Alv and Stel, followed by the breakdown hotline. "Hi sir, please remain calm and do not force the doors open. I will contact the service engineer right away", the voice on the other line regurgitated. At this moment, I realized that the lift was MOVING... but it was like 1 cm/s lor.. So I was half praying for it to reach the 6th floor (which is the next lobby) and hopefully it will open; I was also half praying that it will NOT reach the 6th floor, lest I see some scary shit...

Thankfully, nothing scary appeared on the 6th floor.. and the lift doors did open... As the doors closed behind me.. I saw the lift go up at NORMAL speed to the 11th floor.. It's damn freaky lah.. like it happened ONLY TO ME..

And so I went home, forgetting to lock my door, climbed into bed and refused to get off it. That's why I say God is fair.. He gives you some "thing" and He takes something else away. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home